Sunday 13 May 2012

Stress......

So the past week has been stressful to say the least!
Exams, injury, work. Everything just builds up.

Spending days in your room revising for exams is not fun, not beneficial and definitely not good for my health. Sitting around with lots of books that i have little interest in just added to my stress levels. But.....now i only have one exam left (on Wednesday, lets hope I do okay!!!) yay!! Then i can go home for the summer and have little stress :) I've never really been good at exams, but I do try. I just simply don't enjoy been stuck in my room for the entire week trying to cram everything in my head. Next week I might try going to Starbucks or Costa Coffee, revise there. Get me out of the house.

And injury wise? Well, me been me, I'm naturally very clumsy. I can easily walk into doors, tables....anything!! So I'm prone to clumsiness. I blame it on been a blond! Sunday night, was going downstairs to get a drink. Now, the stairs in my house are very steep. See where I'm going with this? Yup, I fell down the stairs. But not just a couple of stairs, oh no. The entire flight of stairs!! Major major back pain, badly injured my foot and pretty sure i might of punched myself in the eye (bit of a black eye). Good start to the week? Definitely not! So, for the past week, ive been on multiple daily doses of ibuprofen. Try to minimise the pain. Anyone else uber clumsy? Or just me?!

My BG contol this week has been okay. They have been fluxuating alot though, but then again they usually do. However, i have had a few hypos, which im not usually used to getting so was a bit of a shock when i got the symptoms. The worrying thing though was the fact that the first hypo that i had in ages was throughout the night. I took my BG level before i went to sleep (it was at 6.2, which i thought would be fine) but then i woke up a few hours later, around 3 o'clock, shaking and sweating. Took my BG levels again, 2.9. so yeah, was slightly worrying. Not quite sure why they dropped, but they did. Maybe I had just taken too much insulin after tea? Anyway, a quick sugary drink and i was fine. although, it did take me a while to get back to sleep.

Decided I'm going to join the gym next week. Get fit for summer. Will also get me out of the house so I have something to do. Maybe join a class as well. Boxercise? Zumba? Yoga? Any suggestions?

Time to go. Peace <3


No comments:

Post a Comment